Ethical Building and Pest Services
- Licenses and memberships
Ethical Building and Pest Services hold the appropriate licenses to carry out building inspections, pest inspections, pest control and termite work in ACT and NSW
ACT Building Licence No: 2013845 Class C
NSW Building Licence No: 263281C
Pest Control licence
State Licence Number: 15-002467-003 (Pest Licence) (covers NSW and ACT)
Ethical Building and Services is a member of the Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association (AEPMA)
Why does AEPMA membership give you increased peace of mind?
- AEPMA members adhere to a strict Code of Ethics
- AEPMA members hold adequate insurances for both private indemnity and public liability
- AEPMA members and their employees are fully licensed to perform pest management services
- AEPMA members listed for Timber Pest Accreditation and other Codes of Practice are fully qualified and professionally trained
- AEPMA members have access to all the latest technological developments
- If you use an AEPMA member pest management company and you are dissatisfied you can take advantage of AEPMA’s dispute resolution procedures to help you reach a resolution.