Building and Pest Inspections for home sellers
Selling a home in the ACT?
What you need to know...
If you are selling a residential property in the ACT a number of documents must be provided before a property can be advertised or marketed for sale
- Building inspection report
- Compliance report
- certificate of occupancy
- survey certificate
- approved building plans
- drainage plan
- a building file summary sheet
- Pest inspection
- Energy Efficiency Rating Report
Ethical Building and Pest Services can provide all these reports in a convenient "Sellers package" - Call us today for a competitive price.
All of our inspections are carried out in accordance with:
- Australian Standards 4349.1 (1995) for building and compliance reports
- Australian Standard 4349.3 (1998) for timber pest reports
- ACT house energy rating scheme for energy efficiency rating statements
If you do not require all these reports, we can provide individual reports as required.
- Only houses, townhouses and villas require all these reports.
- Building and pest inspections are not required to be carried out for units, apartments, off-the-plan properties, newly built properties or land only sales do not require building and pest inspections
- Land only sales obviously do not require an energy efficiency report.